Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Magnetic Sponsoring Review

Is Mike Dillard's Magnetic Sponsoring worth the cost?

I purchased Magnetic Sponsoring for $39 and I have to say I am impressed.  Mike offers a free 7 day boot camp prior to your purchase.  He emails you one video a day with an overview of his program.  After watching the videos, I signed up for the book which included a free audio CD.  Both are available as downloads so I read the book immediately.  I was pleasantly surprised with the information Mike provides to MLM networkers and online marketers at this low price.  
What really surprised me is that he allows you to share affiliate commissions with him if you bring others to his site and they purchase the book.  He also allows access to his back office with training tips, and additional information as well as ways to get started with affiliate marketing.



Check it out and see for yourself
http://mholt1234.magneticsponsoringonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment